The green standard for auto tires refers to energy-saving, environmentally friendly, and safe tire products. The whole production process implements the concept of green manufacturing, and the application process advocates green use. auto tires that meet the green standards have outstanding dynamic product characteristics such as low rolling resistance, low fuel consumption, excellent handling stability, shorter braking distance, better wear resistance, and multiple retreading capabilities.
1. Adopt environmentally friendly, non-toxic, harmless raw materials that meet the EU REACH environmental protection standards;
2. The production process achieves low energy consumption, low noise, low dust, and low smoke;
3. The product has the characteristics of fuel saving, safety, better abrasion resistance, and retreadability, and meets the rolling resistance, wet road grip and rolling noise requirements specified in the green standard automobile tire label certification.
1. Auto tire specifications, load index, layer level, measurement of rims, section width and outer diameter of new tires after inflation, load capacity, inflation pressure, minimum double tire spacing and allowable rims, car radial tires, truck radial tires, etc. Should comply with relevant regulations.
2. Corresponding relationship between the driving speed of auto tires, air pressure and load, radial tires for cars and radial trucks shall comply with relevant regulations respectively.
3. Corresponding relationship between car tire speed symbol and maximum driving speed. Car radial tires and truck radial tires shall comply with relevant regulations respectively.
4. Corresponding relationship between automobile tire load index and load capacity. Car radial tires and truck radial tires should meet relevant regulations respectively.
5. The safety performance of auto tires. Car radial tires and truck radial tires should meet relevant regulations respectively.
6. The entry limit for the rolling resistance of auto tires, the entry limit for wet road gripping, the entry limit for rolling noise, the signs of tread wear, and the appearance quality should meet the requirements.
1. Raw materials that should not be used in auto tires:
(1) High aromatic oil: High aromatic oil refers to oil with aromatic hydrocarbons accounting for more than 30% of the carbon atoms of the entire oil. High aromatic oil contains polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, especially benzopyrene (BaP), which has strong carcinogenicity and other hazards to the human body.
(2) Anti-aging agents: Anti-aging agents are irritating to eyes, skin, mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. It has a sensitizing effect on the skin and liberates toxic nitrogen oxide fumes when heated.
(3) auto tires should not use accelerator NOBS: it contains nitrosamines, which has strong carcinogenicity and other hazards to the human body.
(4) Thiuram super-accelerators TMTM, TMTD: contain nitrosamines, which have strong carcinogenicity and other hazards to the human body.
(5) Car tires should not use morpholine sulfur donor DTDM: it contains nitrosamines, which has strong carcinogenicity and other hazards to the human body.
(6) Pentachlorothiophenol peptizer: It is carcinogenic and harmful to the human body.
(7) SBR1712/SBR1721: The extended oil is high aromatic oil, which contains polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, especially benzopyrene (BaP), which has strong carcinogenicity and other hazards to the human body.
2. Restricted raw materials for auto tires that meet the green standards: resorcinol and pre-dispersed types. Resorcinol mainly produces resorcinol smoke in the production environment, which is prone to toxic effects. It is recommended to use resorcinol formaldehyde Replace with resin and other types of products.
3. Recommended raw materials for auto tires that meet the green standards: It is recommended to use the main raw materials identified in the "Green Tire Environmental Raw Material Guide" after the release.
Small chemical material automatic weighing technology, rubber refining and vulcanization waste gas deodorization technology, low-temperature continuous mixing technology, boiler flue gas desulfurization/dust removal/denitration technology, high-temperature pipeline and vulcanizer heat insulation, high-temperature nitrogen filling vulcanization technology, carbon black pipeline Conveying technology, rubber additive granulation technology, cooling water recycling technology, tread/sidewall continuous weighing control technology, semi-steel tire fiber calendering, all-steel tire inner liner lamination/calendering electron beam pre-vulcanization technology, tire automation Forming and semi-component large-volume technology, frequency conversion control technology, waste heat power generation and utilization technology, partial pressure steam supply technology, steam recovery and utilization after vulcanization and other related technologies.