There used to be two tire stores facing each other. In order to attract more customers to their stores, the two store owners started a price war with each other. Each of them lowered the commodity price of their own tires again and again, and finally fell below the purchase price.
As a result, it was natural that they could not make ends meet, they both closed their doors, and the war was truly "truce". As for the customers, they were quite enthusiastic at the beginning, but after they lowered the price again and again, they stopped moving forward, and the door became increasingly cold. It turned out that the continuous price cuts made customers suspect that their tires were inferior and counterfeit goods!
Many people in the tire industry are not only competing at low prices in selling tires, but also in vicious competition in repairing tires. For example, when repairing large car tubeless tires, I charge 80, you charge 60, but he charges 40, and even repairs at 30. As everyone knows, when you lower the price and destroy others, not only you don't make much money, but also make the drivers look down on it even more, put on airs in front of you, and if you don't make it up to 30, we'll find someone else.
Many car tire wholesale suppliers just hope that their business will be good, others will sit on the bench, and even stab them in the back and slander others. This method is very undesirable. Do the following points, and your business will definitely be more prosperous than your opponents.
1. Everyone earns money. Cooperation can be a win-win situation. When the customer does not buy the desired product in your store or factory, you may wish to introduce him to your competitor.
2. To help others is to help oneself. When the opponent's tire business is in crisis or suffers a blow, don't laugh at others, make remarks, and don't take advantage of others' dangers. When you're in trouble, no one else will guide you.
3. When advertising, elevate yourself but don't deliberately belittle your opponent.
4. Learn from each other, give pointers, express opinions, and develop together. When the tire wholesale suppliers come to visit, they are warmly received and allowed to watch and inquire, answering patiently.
5. Maintain a harmonious relationship with competitors, often come to visit, ask for technical advice, and exchange various business methods and industry experience.
But the most important thing is to be honest with each other, don't hide yourself or tease others. Only by being honest with each other can tire people know the honor and disgrace, advance and retreat together, develop together, and form a good and upward tire business circle model.
Autogreen is a brand that aims to be the best Chinese tire brand, with the best quality and best service, we can drive a safe journey together with our customers. Welcome customers from all over the world to inquire.